Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dr. Michael L Potts

Doctor of Dental Surgery


Dentistry has been a wonderful occupation for me. It thrills me to see satisfied patients. I love getting to share the thrill of having not only a good bite, but also a beautiful smile. My father was dentist in Long Beach, Ca. I was born and raised there. After college I was accepted to Loma Linda University School of Dentistry where I received my dental training. After graduating, I moved to Camarillo with my wife, Susie. We raised two wonderful sons, Zachary and Derek that both became dentists as well. I am so blessed to have my son Derek working with me in my office, and Zachary working close by in Moorpark. Music is very important to me. I like to sing, play trombone, and bass guitar. I also like to play golf, snow ski, and watch other sports. I would like to get to know you and establish a dentist-patient relationship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment